- I pick my cuticles a lot.
- I really like soft pretzels.
- I’m so fucked because I have a documentary to shoot and my pal who is helping me is probably 2terntup aka too busy so i don’t…know…
- I have class in ~45min..?
- I’m dye-ing my hair red this weekend or something.
- I am super grateful for spinner rings, tybg.
- I say “bless” all the time and shit but I’m not even religious I’m..not anything? I don’t like identifying with atheists because people seem to classify it as a religion when it’s..not.
- I can tell you ‘go to hell’ in classical Greek.
- I really need to repaint my finger nails because they are very not even and pretty. sigh.
- I’m going to go eat my popcorn and pretzel from last night ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
you know the ending of ‘The Prime Time of Your Life’
it’s possibly a fairly accurate representation of your heart rate when it’s suffering cardiogenic shock, where the heart beats faster and faster in a desperate attempt to pump blood that’s going nowhere
this condition is largely irreversible and will almost certainly lead to death
just wanted to tell you in case you didn’t want to sleep tonight
because i already get freaked out about that song, like the ending anyway
…and the mv was traumatizing enough
Found this while looking for fridges at Sears.
Escorting someone in any video game is truly a frustration.
Cutting in half a round Ruby and Cubic Zirconia stone with a small stone set in a bezel in the center is the key to this design.
But I decided to take it one step further by adding color stones to the engagement ring. The Peridot (the green stones) represents the heath and the engagement band set with blue Topaz shows your experience.
Credit goes to my little brother, Josh, for coming up with the name of the design. I present, the Trainer’s Band.
when you find that perfect gif but don’t know how to use it
You can reverse the flow of the hotdogs if you concentrate hard enough
oh my god you can
i did it wow thank you but now I can’t unsee
When I find myself in times of trouble, Thomas Bangalter comes to me
now my wallpaper. <3 thank you
And the winner of most cultural appropriative at Coachella goes to… Vanessa Hudgens
Second Place: Kylie & Kendall Jenner
Honorable Mention: Selena Gomez
this is disgusting
Yuki Kimisawa appreciation post because tumblr user superdarkheroaxel has finished the Kirihiko arc in W!